Feedback on autonomous dog fetch device

Old February 3rd 11, 10:21 PM
dog349 dog349 is offline
Junior Member

Default Feedback on autonomous dog fetch device

Hello all,

I am an engineering student who has a beautiful 6 year old Husky Border Collie mix named Jingle Belle (We got her around Christmas time ).

I am working on a project for my senior design, and I am trying to build a machine to play fetch with her. (I recently have not had much time and I hate to see her sit around the house when I get home and I am too tired to play with her during the week.)

The class requires that we conduct a survey on our design.

Can you please help me out by filling out this survey? It will take 5 minutes.

https://uwmadison.qualtrics.com/SE/?...sEvyb4u7bAOcYc

Thank you so much (Jingle Belle thanks you too!!!)
Old February 5th 11, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
P E Schoen

"dog349" wrote in message ...

Hello all,

I am an engineering student who has a beautiful 6 year old Husky
Border Collie mix named Jingle Belle (We got her around Christmas
time ).

I am working on a project for my senior design, and I am trying
to build a machine to play fetch with her. (I recently have not had
much time and I hate to see her sit around the house when I get
home and I am too tired to play with her during the week.)

The class requires that we conduct a survey on our design.

Can you please help me out by filling out this survey? It will
take 5 minutes.

https://uwmadison.qualtrics.com/SE/?...sEvyb4u7bAOcYc

you so much (Jingle Belle thanks you too!!!)

"The url is incorrect.
Please double check the url and try again."

Interesting project. Something like a tennis ball server. She could be
trained to put the balls back in the hopper.

Paul and Muttley
www.muttleydog.com

Old March 3rd 11, 07:51 AM
Matthewop Matthewop is offline