US Pet Owner Survey

Old July 6th 05, 04:35 PM

Default US Pet Owner Survey

Hi everyone,
I am a student at the University of Pennsylvania working on a survey of
US pet owners. The aim of this survey is to research the relationship
between pet owners and their pets and in particular their attitudes
towards their pet's health. Three years ago a similar survey was
conducted and administered by posting the link on pet friendly groups
such as this. That survey ultimately resulted in over 3,000 responses
and motivated the students who created it to develop a new pet health
insurance venture that has partnered with Petplan, which is the
world's oldest and largest pet health insurance provider. I am now an
intern working with Petplan this summer to administer this year's
survey which aims to identify and track changes in pet owners'
attitudes over the past three years.

I am writing to request your participation in this survey. If you have
any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at
.

Finally should you require verification of my position as a summer
associate at Petplan please e-mail
or call
1-866-GOPETPLAN.

To take the survey please just click on the following link:
http://www.surveyconsole.com/console...rvey?id=103606

Kind regards,

Sarah Friedman

More BSL (IL) Suja Dog behavior 29 March 5th 05 09:36 PM
Dog Food Survey: Enter drawing for one of five $100 cash prizes MaryinRed Dog activities 0 September 23rd 04 08:23 PM
Ivermectin sensitivity test available! Survey responses needed dianne marie schoenberg Dog breeds 3 September 18th 03 03:42 AM
Ivermectin sensitivity test available! Survey responses needed dianne marie schoenberg Dog health 6 September 18th 03 03:42 AM
Ivermectin sensitivity test available! Survey responses needed dianne marie schoenberg Dog health 0 September 17th 03 01:41 AM