Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marcel Beaudoin
Forum: Dog behavior December 16th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 82
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Way OT - Tech question

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Judy" wrote in
:

I am incredibly frustrated with him lately on several issues. *This*
one at least...
Forum: Dog behavior December 16th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 82
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Way OT - Tech question

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Judy" wrote in
:

I'm thinking that if he got frustrated with the dropped sessions that he
would...
Forum: Dog behavior December 13th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 52
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Snow (was Letting Go)

Rocky wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

At the Nepean Equestrian Park. That's also where the next
Nationals will...
Forum: Dog behavior December 13th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 52
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Snow (was Letting Go)

Rocky wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I wish I had time for a second dog sport. I probably would if I
gave up...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, montana wildhack
wrote in

On 2008-12-09 12:10:43 -0500, Marcel Beaudoin
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Suja" wrote in
:

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message:

1 - Make sure...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Karla" wrote in
:

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, Nessa wrote in
:

On Dec 9, 12:10*pm, Marcel Beaudoin...
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, FurPaw wrote in
:

On 2008-12-09 12:10:43 -0500, Marcel Beaudoin
Forum: Dog behavior December 10th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote in
:

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
Forum: Dog behavior December 9th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 20
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] Beaudoin family photos

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=185689&l=62d60&id=864585696

Thought I would share with you guys the pictures we are sending out to
family this year.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Forum: Dog behavior December 4th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Euthanizing him would have been like destroying the
evidence, and he now...
Forum: Dog behavior December 1st 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

So, I am being a responsible owner of Muttley. Why do you and so many
Forum: Dog behavior November 29th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Marcel makes a funny

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

It is a bit hypocritical for Marcel to criticize me at this time, when
I...
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, sighthounds & siberians wrote in
:

On 28 Nov 2008 17:27:18 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, montana wildhack
wrote in news:2008112815035375249-montana@wildhackcominvalid:

I'm sure it's horribly bittersweet.

Yup.

--
Marcel...
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, montana wildhack
wrote in news:200811281516338930-montana@wildhackcominvalid:

You did the right thing and you put the welfare of your...
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, FurPaw wrote in
:

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

The house is a lot quieter now, and a lot emptier. The...
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 21
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Moogli follow-up

Well, it will be thre weeks this sunday that Moogli has been gone.

He ended up going to a distant relative of Gen's that we see a couple of
times a year. It is the mother and her 14 year old son....
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Marcel makes a funny

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote in
:

By the way, did you ever find a taker for Moogli, or did you have to
Forum: Dog behavior November 28th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 45
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
Nessa makes more excuses [eggplant]

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Muttley did not have a history of aggression before he and I entered
your...
Forum: Dog behavior November 4th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 47
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] - Ping techy folks - Is my HD dead??

Marcel Beaudoin wrote
in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Update

I will give an update of what happens after it is done...
Forum: Dog behavior November 4th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 47
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] - Ping techy folks - Is my HD dead??

More updates

I removed and re-seated the RAM, that had no effect. I removed both of
the optical drives, tried it with none, one and both installed, no
effect.

It turns out to be not as simple as...
Forum: Dog behavior November 4th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 47
Posted By Marcel Beaudoin
[OT] - Ping techy folks - Might not be my Hard drive

FurPaw wrote news:geo2i5$e98$1
@registered.motzarella.org in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Marcel, have you tried running your computer diagnostics? Or can
you not get far...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500